Complaint Review: Sears@whynotleaseit.com

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Prettypat — Dallas Texas
Arlington, Texas USA

Sears@whynotleaseit.com Very dishonest Arlington Texas

Today I went to Sears to purchase a washer and dryer and was told that I can go through a lease program called "Why Not Lease It"and that nobody is turned down and they don't check your credit. So I entered all the information in and I got turned down. They told me I had to call a 1-800 number or email the company and they would tell me why I was turned down.  Guess what? It is now 10:22pm and I emailed the company 5times  and still no response. I also called them and they still didn't tell me why I got turned down and they supposedly don't check your credit.  That company is a joke. I would advise any and everybody not to use that company "Why Not Lease It" .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Searswhynotleaseitcom/Arlington-Texas/Searswhynotleaseitcom-Very-dishonest-Arlington-Texas-1058426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears@whynotleaseit.com