Complaint Review: Seasons Malibu Food Tour

Seasons Malibu Food Tour
Sunset Blvd. Malibu, California United States of America

Seasons Malibu Food Tour Seasons Malibu Malibu, California

*Consumer Comment: False Advertising

Seasons Malibu Food tour was not what I was expecting. The food was just sub par and the overall service was not up to par with the other food and dining tours that we have experienced in the northern california region. We would certainly like to check out other local Los Angeles tours that may have a more knowledgeable staff that has a strong understanding of wine and pairings. This reminds me of the local taste of the city tour that I went on in the bay area. In the end I would not go back on this tour and that is my review.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seasons-Malibu-Food-Tour/Malibu-California-/Seasons-Malibu-Food-Tour-Seasons-Malibu-Malibu-California-1046584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seasons Malibu Food Tour

False Advertising

AUTHOR: NOBSHERE32 - ()

I also had a horrible time on Seasons Malibu Food Tours. I was very excited because we had gotten this deal on groupon and i was bringing my fiance to the west coast for the first time. The deal was supposed to include all of the food (which it did not). We were forced to pay for the food at every restaurant. So pretty much this tour is just a simple walking tour to show you where restaurants are! PATHETIC!