Complaint Review: Seasons Malibu Food Tours

Seasons Malibu Food Tours
Pacific Coast Highway? Malibu, California United States of America

Seasons Malibu Food Tours Seasons Malibu Tour Reviews Malibu, California

*Consumer Comment: Seasons Malibu Food Tour

Seasons Malibu Food Tours is not a company that I would recommend going on a food tour with the highlight of the tour they said was the Adamson house and they wanted us to decorate the place and charge us a crazy amount of money. The gourmet food I heard was not good at all and I would not recommend anybody to go on the Seasons Malibu Food Tour if you are looking for a great tour of food then I would go check out all of the food trucks in and around the Los Angeles area.

Good luck on your food tours in Malibu and I hope you have a better experience then I do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seasons-Malibu-Food-Tours/Malibu-California-/Seasons-Malibu-Food-Tours-Seasons-Malibu-Tour-Reviews-Malibu-California-1045919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seasons Malibu Food Tours

Seasons Malibu Food Tour

AUTHOR: rorwatchdog - ()

Sorry that I did not see this review prior to going on the food tour. While it was not the most fantastic tour or thing to do when visiting the sunny side of the Golden state but I must say that I expected more. Malibu is a beautiful place and it should be paired with some of the most golden things the state has to offer such as Wine, Food, and kind people. It was an interesting thing to say the least when dealing with this adventure. I give it 2.5 stars out of 5 and thank you for the time while letting me vent about my frustrations from the last California trip I took.