Complaint Review: Seat Covers Unlimited

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Anna — Dublin Georgia
Seat Covers Unlimited
2937 East Main Street Mesa, Arizona USA

Seat Covers Unlimited TOTAL RIPOFF Will not back their product and will totally scam you Mesa Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Awesome!!! Top Notch

This company will not stand by their product. When I received the merchandise it was cheap.When it did not fit my vehicle, they refused either a refund or exchange.

They claim the items are custom, but there is no way they custom fit this item.Represented it would take 3-4 weeks and it took six, only after I called them.

BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seat-Covers-Unlimited/Mesa-Arizona-85213/Seat-Covers-Unlimited-TOTAL-RIPOFF-Will-not-back-their-product-and-will-totally-scam-you-1049892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seat Covers Unlimited

Awesome!!! Top Notch

AUTHOR: Tim J - ()

Omgosh I LOVE my car seat covers!!! I got the custom fit covers, so of course they fit perfectly! And they look and feel great!!!

When I read in my owners manual that my head rests couldn’t be removed, I thought “dammit, I’m not going to be able to use the seat back cover." Then I saw the velcro hole to allow the head rest, and thought “wow, these guys really know their stuff!” I’m VERY pleased. And early on I was reading the directions about tying strings, etc. I thought “I don't have string handy,” then I discover the string, already precut, in the bottom of the box. I’m quite impressed.

Eric was very helpful throughout the process, sent me color samples to choose from and everything. Totally top notch!!!