Complaint Review: Seattle Coffe Direct

• Updated: Fri, October 23, 2009

• Reported By: carol — silver spring Maryland USA
Seattle Coffe Direct
990 grove st. ste.204 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Seattle Coffe Direct tea francais, cafe saporito TOTAL SCAM, PLS. BEWARE. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU FOR THE COFFEE AND TEA THAT YOU DID NOT REQUEST. THEY WILL SAY THAT THEY WILL NOT CHARGE YOU FOR THE WRONG SHIPMENT BUT THEY WILL STILL CHARGE A LOT. Evanston, Illinois

AFTER I RECEIVED MY INITIAL ORDER FROM COFFEE DIRECT  I CALLED THEM TO REPORT THAT THEY SENT ME THE FLAVORS THAT  I DID NOT ORDER SO I'VE ASKED HOW CAN I SENT IT BACK? THE REP TOLD ME THAT I CAN KEEP IT IF I WANT TO. AND I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WON'T BE ANY CHARGE AT ALL AND THEY WILL SEND ME THE FLAVORS THAT I REALLY ORDERED. THIS HAPPEN 3X IN A ROW. THEY KEEP SENDING COFFEES AND TEAS THAT I DID NOT WANT AND EVERY TIME I RECEIVED THE WRONG FLAVORS I GIVE THEM A CALL AND I WAS ASSURED AGAIN BY THE REP. THAT I WON'T GET BILLED FOR THE WRONG SHIPMENT. BUT WHEN I CHECKED ON MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY I'VE FOUND OUT THAT THEY CHARGED ME FOR OVER $300.00 WORTH OF COFEES AND TEAS. RIDICULOUS AND OUTRAGEOUS! I MADE A DISPUTE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. AND HOPING THAT I WILL GET ALL MY MONEY FROM THOSE BOGUS EMPLOYEES.  WHEN I CALLED COFFEE DIRECT ABOUT MY ISSUES, SHE SNAPPED ON ME SAYING THEY DON'T GIVE FREE TEAS AND COFFEES,BUT I SAID I WAS TOLD AND ASSURED BY ONE OF YOUR REPS THAT I WON'T BE BILLED FOR THE WRONG SHIPMENTS. AND I HAVE ALL THE PROOF THAT INDICATED ON THE UPS PACKET THAT MY TOTAL BALANCE IS $00.00. I TOLD THEM I WILL SEND ALL THE TEAS AND COFFEES B'COZ THEY SHIP COFFEE EVERY 3 TO 5 DAYS AND I DID NOT EVEN CONSUMED THEM. THE REPS ARE RUDE AND ONE OF THEM EVEN HANG-UP ON ME WHEN I TOLD HER THAT I AM RECORDING OUR CONVERSATION. I'VE SIGNED UP WITH THIS COFFEE AND TEA COMPANY THRU ONE OF THE ADVERTISEMENTS SITE. THEY TOLD ME THAT I ONLY BE BILLED $2.00 FOR EACH INITIAL TRIAL ORDER, BUT FOUND OUT THAT THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR @39.00 SOMETHING. PLS. FILE YOU REPORT ABOUT THIS BOGUS COMPANY AND EMPLOYEES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffe-Direct/Evanston-Illinois-60201/Seattle-Coffe-Direct-tea-francais-cafe-saporito-TOTAL-SCAM-PLS-BEWARE-THEY-WILL-CHARGE-513862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffe Direct