Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct - Publications Max

• Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: C. Williams — Austin Texas United States of America
Seattle Coffee Direct - Publications Max
990 Grove St. Ste 204 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Seattle Coffee Direct - Publications Max Wrongly charged for magazines & coffee I did not order!! Evanston Illinois

On Friday November 27, I discovered a charge for 79.00 to my checking account from Publications max.com - I never ordered any magazines from them. Then on Monday November 30 I discovered a charge for 79.00 - again from SeattleCoffeeDirect - I did not order coffee from them recently - in the past I did (April of this year) but I cancelled that account months ago and was refunded my money.

When I tried to contact both of the numbers listed I got recordings saying leave a message because the operators were busy!

What they are doing is illegal and fraudulent! I only hope that I can get my money returned to me from my bank!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 02:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-Publications-Max/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-Publications-Max-Wrongly-charged-for-magazines-coffee-I-did-not-531251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffee Direct - Publications Max