Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:pittstown New Jersey
Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com
990 Grove St., Ste. 204 Evanston, Illinois U.S.A.

Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com Rip off, billed me after canceling and before trial ended Evanston Illinois

I ordered a 25.00 set of mug and coffee from them and was billed on 12/13. I cancelled the order and they billed me for 38.00 on 12/17 after I cancelled.

Now they will not send me a return address label and expect me to pay for shipping. The trial period is 7 days. They say to drop it into the USPS box and mark return to sender, but USPS said they will deliver it back to me.

Earlybird
pittstown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom/Evanston-Illinois-60201/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom-Rip-off-billed-me-after-canceling-and-bef-405173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com