Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: dragongef2 — Carlsbad New Mexico United States of America
Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com
PO Box 4004 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com Shopdani.com SCAM Evanston, Illinois

What a scam! I ordered coffee from them thru Mafia Wars on Face book. They sent coffee every other day till I was able to contact them. They put charges on my checking account under several different names & phone #s. When I was Finally able to get someone on the phone they said it was my fault because I didn't specify how often to ship...They said just send the coffee back and I would get a refund.HA! That was in Oct and have not seen a penny! $160.00 worth plus bank fees! Now I find on my bank statement 2 more charges foe $70.00 each but no coffee! Please Help!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom-Shopdanicom-SCAM-Evanston-Illinois-532544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com