occupied

• Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: abby02 — Medford Oregon United States of America
Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com
PO Box 4004 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com will not refund my money Evanston, Illinois

I ordered a sample of Seattle's Best Coffee and received it and was pleased.  But to my dismay, they took $38.95 out of my checking account before my trial period ended.  I cancelled my order with them on July 31, 2009.  Today is December 11, 2009 and I have yet to receive my refund of $38.95.  I have called them over 10 times to request my refund.  Now they are not even answering their phones.  I am horribly upset - in these economic times, $38.95 is alot of money to me.  All I want is a refund.  They are horribly crooks and should be put out of business.  I have never dealt with such a horrible company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom-will-not-refund-my-money-Evanston-Illino-538022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com