Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com

• Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: Chails — Sonora California USA
Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com
14521 Stone Lane Sonora, California United States of America

Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com Where's My REFUND!! It's Been 4 Months!! Sonora, California

I am not surprised to see all these companits here for this company. How can they get away with this?? If the buyer were late on payment, that buyer would be reported to the Credit Bureau. Can't anything be done to maybe sue these guys or put them out of business. I've been waiting since March for my refund. The representitives give me the runaround every time I call. "Oh your checking account will be credited after 2 payment periods." Well, that ended back in July. Now, they say "I'm sorry sir but it should post to your account next week." Another staff member, " It will be credit to your account this week," that was 5 weeks ago.

I have accepted the fact that I probably will never receive my $100+ and I need this money badly. I would take the d**n coffee at this point, it's better than having $100 less in my wallet. If anyone knows of something that can be done, please let me know. I want these guys to know how it feels to get robbed, scammed, RIPPED-OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom/Sonora-California-95370/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom-Wheres-My-REFUND-Its-Been-4-Months-496446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com