Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 02, 2009

• Reported By: sherry a — napa California United States of America
Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com

Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com I ordered this coffee as a sample for $2.00 & was charged $79.00. All was returned unopened. Internet

I went online & did a survey to receive free (2 mini laptops) products & had to go thru a lot of ads.  It said pick 3 products to receive the free laptops which I did.  I chose for $2.00 (sample) tea & $2.00 sample coffee & Netflix which was fine. But  I was charged the $2.00 & more for the coffee & tea. $79.00 for Seattle Coffee & Global Tea Direct charged me twice for $39.76 each. Also I was charged from Java coffee direct twice for $39.70 each & I have been trying to reach these companies with no results. These totals came to: $237.62!! This is such a scram & rip off!! The number for Global Tea Direct no one answers! It has been a month or more & I just want my money back because these products were returned immediately unopened!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom/internet/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-SeattleCoffeeDirectcom-I-ordered-this-coffee-as-a-sample-for-2-518518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffee Direct - SeattleCoffeeDirect.com