Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct

• Submitted: Wed, December 02, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Frederick Maryland U.S.A.
Seattle Coffee Direct
internet, Illinois United States of America

Seattle Coffee Direct, seatle direct coffee Charge me a year later after cancelation saying it was computer error internet, Illinois

I notice a charge on my checking account and investigated it myself. They were listed as Java Beanery which I never heard of. In investigating I found that they are actually Seatle Coffee Direct. Which a year ago in august of 08 I tried the free trial and had change my mind on going with them and had problems last year with canceling and refund. Over a year later today 12/2 I was charge $79. I called them and told them that I never authorize such. They told me they had a computer error and anyone that was in their system that had cancel was charge a renewl of membership and they would refund my money and opt me out of their system. YOu would think I would of been opt out over a year ago. So they must keep people on file which is wrong that do not want their services. So far I have not seen a refund. On top of that my bank charges me a fee because they put me in the hole. Which I am pretty sure my bank will refund because it was no fault of mine.(Bank of america)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffee-Direct/internet-Illinois-/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-seatle-direct-coffee-Charge-me-a-year-later-after-cancelation-sayin-532204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffee Direct