Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct

• Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: Leilani Major — santa rosa California United States of America
Seattle Coffee Direct
P.O. Box 4004 Evanston, IL 60204 Internet United States of America

Seattle Coffee Direct Wrongfully charged my bank account for coffee I did not order. Promised me a retun which i waited for, for 4 months and still nothing Internet

I place an order for a promotional coffee advertisement, buy a bag of coffee for 5.00 and receive 2 coffee cups. I thought to myself great deal since I am a coffee lover. What I didnt know was that once I recived the package Seattle Direct coffee charged my bank card for two more bags of coffee at 38.95 each bag and shipped it to my front door. Immediately I looked for a bill to see how much they wanted for the coffee and saw nothing so I check my bank account only to find they charged my account with out my approval. I called them, they apologized and said return the coffee and we will give you a refund. I returned the coffee the next day through UPS 2 day air. Called Seattle direct once I received confirmation the packages were delivered. They told me no problem we will refund you your credit within 2 weeks. Great I said. 2 weeks and nothing! I called back and was notified the person who I talked to did not initiate the refund sorry but wait another 30days. Waited..and nothing! Called back and was told, Sorry Ms. Major give us 10 business days. I said fine I am on my to visit family out of state I hope to see my money when I get back. And nothing again! I called back and was mad, asked to speak to a supervisor and was tranfered to an answer machine. Called back and said I would like to hold for a manager I was completely ignored and transferred to voice mail again. I called back and was told sorry we can only transfer you to voice mail. I then inquired about my refund and was told it was in process please give it 30 days. Again 30 days. I dont know what to do any more. This isnt right. I work real hard for my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffee-Direct/internet/Seattle-Coffee-Direct-Wrongfully-charged-my-bank-account-for-coffee-I-did-not-order-Prom-553331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffee Direct