Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct.com

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:Moonachie New Jersey
Seattle Coffee Direct.com
SeattleCoffeeDirect.com Internet U.S.A.

Seattle Coffee Direct.com Did not fully disclose the amount credit card would be billed, and no "live" person to deal with Internet

I applied for a "Free" $500 Best Buy gift card. In order to do so, you have to take or apply for some offers. I saw the Seattle Coffee Direct.com ad, which offers 2 bags of coffee & a grinder for only $9.00. I clicked on the ad, filled out the information and submitted it. No where in the ad does it state the shipping charges. This was done 12/06/07.

When I checked my checking account online this morning, 12/07/07, Seattle Coffee Direct.com charged my account for $34.00. I then proceeded to go on the internet and research the company, and I was immediatly brought to a site for SCAMS and they were listed.

Apparantly this company has been doing business like this for many years and no one seems to be able to contact them by phone, mail or e-mail. But they continue to ship out coffee every month if you don't cancel out the credit card.

So now I have cancelled my Visa check card, which I am being charged for and hopefully my bank will dispute the claim. But from what I read, this will not be easy or accomplished.

Moonachie, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Coffee-Directcom/internet/Seattle-Coffee-Directcom-Did-not-fully-disclose-the-amount-credit-card-would-be-billed-a-289674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Coffee Direct.com