Complaint Review: Seattle Direct Coffee

• Updated: Sat, January 30, 2010

• Reported By: Joni — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Seattle Direct Coffee
Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Seattle Direct Coffee Java Beans Direct Did not refund after cancellation Evanston, Illinois

After subscribing and realizing that the cost was prohibitive and had no choice as to how often to receive the product I sent the product and called to cancel my subscription.  I was told that my account would be credited and I would not receive any more shipments.  I received a second shipment and sent it back immediately and again called to be sure my subscription would be cancelled and I would receive a refund.  This was in September 2009 and I have yet to receive a refund. Subsequent phone calls go directly to voice mail and I have yet to be called back.  I have paid them 80.00 for product I no longer have and cannot get a refund.  Be Aware...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Direct-Coffee/Evanston-Illinois-60201/Seattle-Direct-Coffee-Java-Beans-Direct-Did-not-refund-after-cancellation-Evanston-Illino-562313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Direct Coffee