Complaint Review: Seattle Party Bus Rentals

• Reported By: RJ — Maple Valley Washington United States of America
Seattle Party Bus Rentals
1922 9th Avenue Internet United States of America

Seattle Party Bus Rentals Seattle Party Bus rentals is a joke ! Internet

Everything seemed fine until I checked my bank account. They added a charge that was the same amount of the rental and did not communicate to me that there was any problem.When we got off the bus, everything was ok with the driver, we threw all our of beverage cans into the garbage, and cleaned up anything else that needed it. The driver had come to an abrupt stop which created a mug to break that we made sure every piece was picked up. I had asked her not to text while driving a 20 passenger bus and she apparently took that as us being rude - which we were later charged extra for. When the owner of the company finally called me back, he called screaming at me and proceeded to call me every bad name in the book on top of letting me know that he didn't care about all of his customers --  THE WORST customer service I have ever encountered. How a business like this is still running is beyond me, but I will do my best to make sure people have fair warning if they decide to go through Seattle Party Bus Rentals. I strongly suggest going with a different party bus company if you plan to rent one. They may offer cheaper rates, but in the end, the initial cost isn't what matters, its what they decide to process on your card and not tell you about that will get you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-Party-Bus-Rentals/internet/Seattle-Party-Bus-Rentals-Seattle-Party-Bus-rentals-is-a-joke-Internet-937042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle Party Bus Rentals