Complaint Review: Seattle coffee or Metro Tea Direct

990 Grove St STE 204 Evanston, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 866-794-2030
  • Web:
  • Category:

Seattle coffee or Metro Tea Direct RIPPED me OFF! and Have NEVER received a REFUND! Evanston, Illinois

I had ordered a trial like the others are saying for $2. And then cancelled my order. I sent back a package and never received refund on top of the fact that 2 months later I was charged $79 twice within 5 days, and received a package of tea and a mug..cheap stuff! I was told that their computers  went down and that they are sorry and would send out my refund asap.....NEVER EVER GOT IT! They also told me to keep the tea and mug or give it to a friend for the inconvience. I now see that this is all a scam. I am filing a police report which my bank told me to do and filing fraudulent claims on this person or company..with my bank. I hope everyone in this gets their monies back. Good luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattle-coffee-or-Metro-Tea-Direct/Evanston-Illinois-60201/Seattle-coffee-or-Metro-Tea-Direct-RIPPED-me-OFF-and-Have-NEVER-received-a-REFUND-Evans-561026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattle coffee or Metro Tea Direct