Complaint Review: SeattleCoffeeDirect.com - CoffeeRoastersDirect.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
SeattleCoffeeDirect.com - CoffeeRoastersDirect.com
990 Grove St., Ste.204 Evanston,, Illinois U.S.A.

SeattleCoffeeDirect.com - CoffeeRoastersDirect.com They charged me 3 times for a product I recieved once. Evanston, Illinois

I ordered what I thought was a deal from SeattleCoffeeDirect.com as a gift for my husband. It was 2 tumblers, 2 ceramic coffee mugs, and 2 1 pound bags of gourmet coffee for $25. We received the package about a week or two after the order was placed, and were charged the $25 I had planned to pay. However, I was also billed $38.95 from the same company. I've tried going back to the website, but it says I can't track my order because the info is not correct...although I let Firefox save my info to ensure I wouldn't forget it.

Now, this morning, I was checking my bank account and noticed that they once again have charged me $38.95. I have no clue what I'm being charged for, due to the fact that we haven't received anything else from this company; other than these bills. This company has ripped my family and I off, and it pisses me off! I wanted the $25 special, nothing more or less. I sure as hell would've never ordered it had I known it would cost us over $100.

Ashley
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SeattleCoffeeDirectcom-CoffeeRoastersDirectcom/Evanston-Illinois-60201/SeattleCoffeeDirectcom-CoffeeRoastersDirectcom-They-charged-me-3-times-for-a-product-I-396368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SeattleCoffeeDirect.com - CoffeeRoastersDirect.com