Complaint Review: Seattlecoffeedirect

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010

• Reported By: Ian — Port St. Lucie Florida United States of America

Seattlecoffeedirect After many attempts and promises to refund my money returning item which I did not order I am still waiting for t the promised refund after several months. Their promises are empty. They even gave me Internet

After several attempts by phone and email with promises to refund the money due to me my request has simply been ignored and the money has not been returned after several months requesting same. Yes their coffee is good and after the original order they immediately sent me a large order without my request and charged my credit card prior to the 15 day tryout. They acknowledge receiving the package I returned at my cost and still no refund. Their customer service is very questionable and also dishonest in the way they handle customers and I feel everyone should know the way they handle their mail order services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattlecoffeedirect/internet/Seattlecoffeedirect-After-many-attempts-and-promises-to-refund-my-money-returning-item-wh-584951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattlecoffeedirect