contrary

• Updated: Sat, September 13, 2008

• Reported By:Earlsboro Oklahoma
Seattlecoffeedirect.com
seattlecoffeedirect.com Internet U.S.A.

Seattlecoffeedirect.com, www.coffeeroastersdirect.com Beware of them, questionable practices Seattle Internet

I chose a trial from this company on 1 September, 2008 of which I was billed $25.00. I received my first order today, the 13th of September. Only half of my order was correct. I immediately called the listed # from the packing list. I got a prompt answer, and the representative assured me the order would be corrected.

As I was perusing the website, I noticed they had shipped me two orders, one for September 1st, and one for September 7th. I questioned the rep about this and was told I had been shipped my second weekly order on the 7th. I never chose to received a weekly order. When I checked my credit card statement on line, I found I had been charged $25.00 for the first shipment, and $38.95 for second. This was for two one pound bags of coffee I did not order, and again the wrong blend. After contacting them again, just now, I was able to close the account. I advised them I would be sending the 2nd order back & expected a refund. I was assured I would receive the refund when they received the shipment back.

Luckily, I had put the order on a credit card & will now dispute the charges. Never use your check card or bank info with anyone you are not familiar with.

Nanook
Earlsboro, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2008 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seattlecoffeedirectcom/internet/Seattlecoffeedirectcom-wwwcoffeeroastersdirectcom-Beware-of-them-questionable-practic-372604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seattlecoffeedirect.com