Complaint Review: Seawest Finance

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2002

• Reported By:nashville tn
Seawest Finance
, Tennessee U.S.A.

false ownership-Seawest are rip offs

Seawest financed me through a dealership in Rivergate I had this car about 2weeks it broke down it was a lemon.these people were scam artist they knew that this car did not run but yet and still they sold me the car.

I had no way to get out of the deal so I contacted Seawast and they told me that I was still to pay on a broken down car that was a lemon.

I had no way to get to work and the bank would not investigate it even though hundreds of people were complaining about cars that did not work.

So I held out to see what Seawest was going to do about the problem and nothing was done they finally came and repo the car and told me that it was going to be sold at an auction.

I had no title or anything and on my credit report it shows that I owe for this car the whole total price and it does not say repo.The car company was suied by Seawest and was close down.but I was one of many that got screwed for a car that did not run and I car I do not have.

Seawest should have at least investigated the car lot if was over hundred people that was involved in there scam.

April
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seawest-Finance/Tennessee/false-ownership-Seawest-are-rip-offs-13830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seawest Finance