Complaint Review: Seawest Financial Corp - wells Fargo Bank

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2004

• Reported By:piedmont Alabama
Seawest Financial Corp - wells Fargo Bank
5150 E. Dublin Granville Rd Suite #200 Westerville, Ohio U.S.A.

Seawest Financial Corp - wells Fargo Bank ripoff I CALLED FOR A PAYOFF SO I COULD PAY MY CAR OFF, THE PAYOFF WAS MORE THAN MY STATEMENT SHOWED, THEY WERE RUDE, CLAIMED INTEREST BEARING LOAN, IT'S NOT Westerville Ohio

I bought a car thru a car lot here. They financed the car through seawest finance for 4 yrs. After close to 2 yrs., I called and asked for a payoff so I could pay the vehicle off. They gave me an amount that was a lot more than the amount owed.

I knew that I had set 2 payments up thru the 2 yrs so I knew those 2 would be added on but it was still a lot more. When I asked them why, they gave me to someone else who tried to tell me to look at my contract (which i did) and that it would show that it was an interest bearing contract. I advised them that was nowhere on my contract; they advised that it was.

I called again last month and asked for the payoff and it was more than it was the first time I asked in oct.2003. The man was very rude and I told him that I refused to talk to him anymore.

I was going to be late with my car payment month before last so I called 2 days before it was due to make arrangements. They advised me to go ahead and set up 2 postdated checks by phone and this would still keep me with outstanding credit and I would not have a late fee, so I did this.

Guess what I had a late fee so I called them and explained what I had been told to me by them. The man was very rude and smart and told me to just make my payment. This was the man that I refused to talk to anymore. .

Parris
piedmont, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seawest-Financial-Corp-wells-Fargo-Bank/Westerville-Ohio-43081/Seawest-Financial-Corp-wells-Fargo-Bank-ripoff-I-CALLED-FOR-A-PAYOFF-SO-I-COULD-PAY-MY-79389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seawest Financial Corp - wells Fargo Bank