Complaint Review: Seawest Financial corp/wells fargo

• Submitted: Wed, November 27, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 11, 2002

• Reported By:Atlanta Mi.
Seawest Financial corp/wells fargo
1855 East Dublin- Grandville Rd.,suite 300 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Seawest Financial, wells fargo rip-off Even though I sent them the money they keep harassing my family and myself, plus threaten to repo deceptive company Columbus Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: Fight Back

The wife and I are getting a divorce she took the children and I've not been able to see them since august. Long story short I had a nervous breakdown and lost most of everything. So I got back on track and started sending them money, but they still continue to harrass my family with threatening phone calls and to myself. They said they have put it on the repossesion list.

I found out they even sent a letter to my first ex-wife. They are so rude and unfair about the way they run thier business.

Russell
Atlanta, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2002 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seawest-Financial-corpwells-fargo/Columbus-Ohio-43229/Seawest-Financial-wells-fargo-rip-off-Even-though-I-sent-them-the-money-they-keep-harassi-36479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seawest Financial corp/wells fargo

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Fight Back

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You have rights as afforded you by the Federal Trade Commission. Go to http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fdcpajump.htm
read about your rights as detailed in the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

Fight fire with fire.