Complaint Review: Seawest Financial

• Submitted: Mon, January 20, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 20, 2003

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Seawest Financial
1855 East Dublin-Granville Rd. Suite 300 Columbus Ohio 43229 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Seawest Financial rip-off thieves Columbus Ohio

Seawest Financial taking money out of checking acct. when car should be paid off? Says still owe money? ripped off and scammed Columbus Ohio .....

I purchased a car from buy here pay here 2 1/2 years ago. Somehow Seawest Financial took over. When they took over I owed 2,222.00. As of today they say I still owe 1,500.00. They have been taking $50-$100 out of my checking account every week since Nov.2002, they say I am still behind in payments?

They have gave me so many different excuses. When ever I call to get an account balance they transfer me to someone who has no clue what's going on, then they will tell me I owe more than what they told me a month ago? I need some help, I dont know what to do?

Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2003 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seawest-Financial/Columbus-Ohio-43229/Seawest-Financial-rip-off-thieves-Columbus-Ohio-42202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seawest Financial