Complaint Review: Seawest Financial

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2001

• Reported By:fontana ca
Seawest Financial
8303 Alondra Blvd Second Floor Paramount, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-800-824-2236
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Seawest Financial rip off, adding insurance when I have my own, BBB no help either

I purchased a a car in 1998 and financed it through Seawest Financial. Six months into our loan they increased our monthly payments claiming that we did not show proof of insurance on our vehicle. Our vehicle had been insured the whole time we have had it and I faxed and mailed them copies of proof of insurance several times, each time they insist that they never got them.

Finally I sent it to them by certified mail.Three years later they still refuse to take off the added insurance, saying there is nothing they can do and threaten every month to reposess the vehicle if we do not make the full payments. Complaint has been made to the Better Business Bureau and they refused to reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seawest-Financial/Paramount-California-90723/Seawest-Financial-rip-off-adding-insurance-when-I-have-my-own-BBB-no-help-either-5544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seawest Financial