Complaint Review: Sebastian Foss - E-trinity Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:London Other
Sebastian Foss - E-trinity Marketing
2764 Lake Sahara Drive, Suite 11 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sebastian Foss - E-trinity Marketing - Autoforexcash transaction not deliver after payments. Las Vegas California

My transaction order number is: U31385854, On the 19 Jan 2009, i subscribed to his forex business opportunity by paying 52 from my debit card to have the program which will enable me to trade on forex market online, and be able to make some $100s per day or week.

On that email, i was told that i will received a download link which is called "autoforexcash" and other software, but after the payment the download will not open, one of the link which is available always taking me back to the subscription again and again asking me to buy other program.

I have sent many emails to their help centre, there was no responce. i have make several call to the phone number on the ticket, it always reffering me back to the helpserve.com, but all effort to no avail.

Ticket number given to me for my enquiry to the etrinity.helpserve.com, is LSM. 355152, but no body has ever responded to my querry.

Please help me, or have be scorned? by the so Sebastian Foss?

Francis
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sebastian-Foss-E-trinity-Marketing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Sebastian-Foss-E-trinity-Marketing-Autoforexcash-transaction-not-deliver-after-payment-416207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sebastian Foss - E-trinity Marketing