Complaint Review: Seckel Capital

• Submitted: Tue, February 22, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2011

• Reported By: fndrnbrs — Fair Lawn New Jersey United States of America
Seckel Capital
642 Newtown Yardley Road Suite 220 Newton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Seckel Capital This motrgage broker provide you false information and mislead you Newton, Pennsylvania

I have found Seckel Capital on internet thru bankrate.com to refinance my house. They promised the best rates. I sent my inquires to them and Laura Goldberg has responded. I did addition to my house and still do not have a CO(certificate of occupancy) and I told this to Laura. She said it won't be a problem and we started.

I sent them all paper work required in 48 hours.I paid and passed appraisal. Appraisal thru tax report found I did addition and that I do not have a CO , and reflected it in comments. After all Laura sent me e-mail telling me lender will not fund this deal due to you do not have a CO.

They locked me for 45 days now I have couple weeks left to get CO. It is impossible.  Now I lost payment for appraisal and credit report ($443), and  rates went up.  But everething as simple as that: rates went up and the get rid of me .

Instead of just tell me " it is up to bank to decide about your CO" Laura Goldberg provided me false information and misleaded me and now I need start everething from begining. Strongly not reccomend anyone to have deal with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2011 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seckel-Capital/Newton-Pennsylvania-18940/Seckel-Capital-This-motrgage-broker-provide-you-false-information-and-mislead-you-Newton-698687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seckel Capital