• Report: #219338

cynthiacarterscl@yahoo.com Internet Canada
  • Phone: 888-3103550x718
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Second Chance Lending Company pre approved loan for with a fee and would send to svgs account Markham Ontario, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Western Union Cash Gone

On September 19, 2006 @ approx 5:15 I received an email from a Cynthia Carter with Second Chance Lending Group.

She said I was pre-approved for a loan in the amount of money that I had been trying to get through other loan companies. She told me a fee and I emailed her back the fee was too much incase this was all a scam and cannot afford to lose any amount of money especiallay what she was asking.

She emailed me again and told me the fee was lowered and as soon as she received it via money gram/western union the money would be in my account within 24 hours.

Well she received everything she was asking for and I have yet to receive any money in my account and I have been emailing her constantly since she gave me confirmation numbers and told me there was a mistake with the account number but everything was straightened out and I would have the loan.

To this very date I have not received a dime from them and I tried emailing and calling, by the way now her email address comes back disabled or discontinued. The phone number still works but no one ever answers and they do not return your calls when you leave a message.

I want my fee back and the fee for the money gram and possible loan money since they have taken me through this unnecessary heartache and it was guaranteed and promised to me.

Gwendolyn
san marcos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2006 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Second-Chance-Lending-Group/internet/Second-Chance-Lending-Company-pre-approved-loan-for-with-a-fee-and-would-send-to-svgs-acco-219338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Second Chance Lending Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You will never see a dime of the fictional loan.

In the off-chance that they do get in touch with you, they will have "discovered" another fee that you need to pay to get the loan released.

ftc.org

Maybe they catch these guys with a sack of money and want to redistribute some of it to the victims. Maybe pigs might fly, but you never know.

#2 Consumer Suggestion