Complaint Review: Secondspin.com, kentucky

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Rip-off by secondspin.com — Redondo beach California United States of America
Secondspin.com, kentucky
300 omicron court suite a sheperdsville 40165 Internet United States of America

Secondspin.com, kentucky I wanted to sell my dvd, cd for cash because i need money in this tough time 10/30/2012. I sent by regular mail at the post office 12 ,dvds & cds, total. It was the cheapest i can send by any method. Internet

I needed extra cash & sold 12 dvds, cds to secondspin.com rip-off con artists. I sent by regular mail the items & made sure it is cheapest at the us postal office. It costs me $20.24. Second time con artist will reimburse me $3. So in effect, i get $0 for my sale.

I sold electronics, books, musical instruments, they all provided me shipping slips.

I even asked them about a shipping slip, con artist second tie around had none.

I am made. Don't sell your stuff to the greatest con. Second con artirist don't tell your friends to rate you bc your crocked friends will rate you well.

I am pissed they would prey on individuals who need the extra cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secondspincom-kentucky/internet/Secondspincom-kentucky-I-wanted-to-sell-my-dvd-cd-for-cash-because-i-need-money-in-thi-962350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secondspin.com, kentucky