Complaint Review: Secondspin.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jonny — Falls Church Virginia United States of America
Secondspin.com

Secondspin.com Trans World Entertainment Failed to Pay Out for Received Order Internet

I sent an order for sale to the Secondspin.com warehouse on January 4, 2013 valued at $148.  Upon mailing I purchased delivery confirmation which confirmed delivery to the Sheperdsville, KY warehouse on January 10th, 2013.  I have yet to receive payment for the order.

I have tried repeatedly to email their customer service department and for the first few times simply got a statement saying that they were backlogged and it would be a matter of time.  However, this last time I requested payment for lost goods and got an email from Samantha which read "Our records show that we have responded to your request sent in an earlier email."  This answer provided no help at all and at this point I believe that they have either lost my items or decided that they did not want to pay me for them.  Terrible customer service.

DO NOT BUY/SELL/TRADE with Secondspin.com or their sister company Wherehouse.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secondspincom/internet/Secondspincom-Trans-World-Entertainment-Failed-to-Pay-Out-for-Received-Order-Internet-1027962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secondspin.com