Complaint Review: Secondspin.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: novemberlove98 — Woodstock Illinois United States of America
Secondspin.com

Secondspin.com Trans World Sends defective/damaged merchandise HORRIBLE customer service Internet

*Consumer Comment: SecondSpin.com dilemma

Secondspin.com is a ripoff. Placed an order Jan 22. Received the order with 2 of the 3 items missing. Contacted customer service, and was sent a replacement for the 2 missing items. What do I get? I severely scratched cd, and a cracked dvd. I have emailed customer service several times, and this issue is still not resolved. They have no telephone number, just an email address to which they claim they will respond within 2 business days. Most of the time it's more than that, and when they do respond, it's like they didn't even read your email. For example, I send an email stating the merchandise is damaged, and they reply to me about when my item was shipped, and if I have any problems once I receive it to contact them, which is what I did contact them for. Finally after over a week of bogus replies, I get an email stating I have a credit for the 2 items, but the credit is for another order on their site. they stated if you want a refund instead let us know. I did let them know several times, they are just clearly trying to rip me off. What good company has no contact number and sends out cracked dvds???? Worst online experience ever. I do not recommend them unless you like paying for damaged goods and the worst customer service ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secondspincom/internet/Secondspincom-Trans-World-Sends-defectivedamaged-merchandise-HORRIBLE-customer-service-I-1014945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secondspin.com

SecondSpin.com dilemma

AUTHOR: Jennyt - (United States of America)

I also sent an order of approximately $63 worth of merchandise to sell to SecondSpin...I sent via USPS delivery confirmation, and the post office states it was signed for, but SecondSpin cannot track the parcel beyond its arrival at their Illinois location. Emails have been to no avail, and have been ignored. It has been there just over three weeks. They do not respond to Facebook commentary...only using FB as an outlet to mention special sales.