Complaint Review: Secret Cash Card - Ever Private Card Service

everprivatecardservice.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Secret Cash Card - Ever Private Card Service Fraudulent debt checking account associated with pay day loans Internet

There have been so many reports against these individuals I'm amazed they haven't been shut down yet. And wonder why our government allows these people to exist. They should be thrown in jail for fraud.

This has happened twice now. Once to me and once to my mother. My mom contacted them and waited.. 2 weeks later she did recieve a check (which didn't pay for the overdrafts we incurred from the bank).. and actually when she went to cash the check cashing place even remarked that they have cashed TONS of checks from this company refunded these charges.

Well now its happened again. Yesterday I applied for an loan online through only one company which was not the same company my mother used and overnight was charged for this "Secret cash card" or "ever private card service" At first i thought it may have been a similiar yet entirely different company but when they sent me the link to request a refund it was listed under secret cash card.

I had to fight and fight and still have not been promised a refund but only got them to send me the link to request it... which of course will take 7 to 10 business days. This time this is not acceptable I am contacting my bank and telling them to report it as fraud.

When you think you are applying for a short term advance with a reputable company what you get is scammed by these idiots! It's just a shame we're all here because its happened to us already. What we need to do is get this company put out of business so this can stop happening!

Nicole
Land O Lakes, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2007 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Cash-Card-Ever-Private-Card-Service/internet/Secret-Cash-Card-Ever-Private-Card-Service-Fraudulent-debt-checking-account-associated-w-245744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Cash Card - Ever Private Card Service