interference

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2007

• Reported By:Paterson New Jersey
Secret Cash Card Service, Account Now, EverPrivate Card
PO Box 1967, San Ramon, California U.S.A.

Secret Cash Card Service, Account Now, EverPrivate Card Please Be Aware of Secret Cash Card San Ramon California

In July, 2007 I applied for a payday cash advance. About 2 days later, I went to my bank to get money only to find out that I had an over drawn charge and a $54.95 fee for a secret cash credit card / debit card that I did not order. My bank gave me the info for this company and I called them.

I was connected with a man that was very unprofessional and arrogant. I emailed the company the next day. and told them that I was going to report them to the BBB if I did not get my money refunded. I received an email from them stating that no need for action was needed on my part that they would be sending me my refund in 10 days. The emal read: "your refund has been processed. It can take up to 10 days & you will get refund check at your address. We hope you will buy a card in future when the need arise. this was July 31, 2007.

To date, I have not received my refund or heard from these people since. I called the company today, only to learn that the name now is Account Now! BEWARE of payday advances. My accounts are so messed up, I had to close out both accounts at both banks!

Jackie
Paterson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Cash-Card-Service-Account-Now-EverPrivate-Card/San-Ramon-California-94583/Secret-Cash-Card-Service-Account-Now-EverPrivate-Card-Please-Be-Aware-of-Secret-Cash-Car-269676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Cash Card Service, Account Now, EverPrivate Card

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC