Complaint Review: Secret Cash Card Service

• Updated: Tue, January 09, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Secret Cash Card Service
secretcashcardservice.com Internet U.S.A.

Secret Cash Card Service ripoff They took a one time fee that was not suppose to be until a certain date I do not have the card and have canceled it I was told that nothing will be charged until i looked over the service and then agrred to take it Internet

I applied for a loan and was hooked up to this company; afetr receiving an e-mail telling me that I qulified for a certain amount of credit which was not a loan, but a credit card I immediayely called to cancel; i was told to look over the website to see if i liked it; and was told that nothing would be taken from my account until a specific date; that if I still did not want or agree with the terms to call and everything would be canceled; well I canceled soon after and was still debited an amount and not only that was charged a $35.00 NFS fee for the funds not being there; and they also took $49.95 from my account with authorization. I would like this and the NFS fee retuned to my account.

Lorinda
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2007 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Cash-Card-Service/internet/Secret-Cash-Card-Service-ripoff-They-took-a-one-time-fee-that-was-not-suppose-to-be-until-229502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Cash Card Service