Complaint Review: Secret Cash Card Sevice

• Updated: Tue, February 06, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Secret Cash Card Sevice
secretcashcardservice.com Internet U.S.A.

Secret Cash Card Sevice ripoff They charged my bank account $49.95 without my permission I have not even heard of them before Beware, this company is a SCAM! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Gloria

I went on line the other night and applied for a few things. Today when I went on line to check my bank statement I noticed a payment that I wasn't familiar with.

When I called my bank, they said that it was an electronic transmision, however, I was unable to see the name of the website.

However, when I was able to enlarge the name of this company, I noticed their website on the copy of one of my checks. I looked up the website in Google and saw the statement from your company regarding this website.

Thank God I saw this today! I immediately called the bank back and they are submitting a report regarding this and I should see the money back in my account in the next few days. If I would have waited any longer, it would have been too late!

Gloria
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2007 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Cash-Card-Sevice/internet/Secret-Cash-Card-Sevice-ripoff-They-charged-my-bank-account-4995-without-my-permission-I-233984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Cash Card Sevice

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Gloria

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

Its good you got this quick, but close you account, in a few months they will try again , or they will sell, give the info. to another and you'll have to go thru this again.

they'll keep doing it until they get some money,