Complaint Review: Secret Cash Card.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 11, 2007

• Reported By:Saint Peters Missouri
Secret Cash Card.com
Private Date Finder, Secret Cash Card, , Monarch Bay 92629 ( Or ) San Clemente 92673, California U.S.A.

Secret Cash Card.com RIPOFF,ILLEGALLY DEBITING MONEY FROM CHECKING ACCOUNTS Monarch Bay , San Clemente California

*Author of original report: Secret Cash Card.com Monarch Bay 92629 ( Or ) San Clemente 92673 California

I have been totally ripped off from this company,and as I can see so have many others. how is this possible? how can a company legally steal money from peoples' accounts? and What are we going to do about it? Or is there anything we could do?

I'm sure there are others like me who cannot afford an attorney because of financial situations and if we could who has the time? we have to work and make our measly 10.00 an hour and allow these companies to scam us and steal from us. something has to be done. and from what I see we have enough people to start a case here. even though were all from different states..

IF there was a case started I'm sure we could all come together somehow to make sure justice is served and this company gets what it deserves. for the people to take back what is rightfully ours. I know I am totally stressed out and exhausted over this and I think we all deserve to beat this company.

Christina
Saint Peters, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2007 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Cash-Cardcom/Monarch-Bay-92629-Or-San-Clemente-92673-California-92629or92673/Secret-Cash-Cardcom-RIPOFFILLEGALLY-DEBITING-MONEY-FROM-CHECKING-ACCOUNTS-Monarch-Bay--229941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Cash Card.com

Secret Cash Card.com Monarch Bay 92629 ( Or ) San Clemente 92673 California

AUTHOR: Christina - (U.S.A.)

I was also told to include money owed to me on my report..sorry did not realize,but here it is: Secret Cash Card has charged me:
$49.95

Plus overdraft fees resulting from them debiting my account. I was fine until I got paid,but they debited my account and threw my account into overdraft..I have accquired: $120.00 in overdraft charges,that would not be there if they didn't take out the $49.95. I am a single mom and cannot afford this..now my check posted this morning into my account and now my daughter & I only have $78.00 to our name and have to come up with rent and money for bills...SEE...THIS IS WHAT THESE COMPANIES GET AWAY WITH DOING TO US!!!!!!!!!