• Report: #932032

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn lind — Riverside California United States of America
Secret Shopper online scam
10 Belmont ave. Madison, New Jersey United States of America

Secret Shopper online scam Richard Chambers This man sent me2 fake us postal money orders in the amount of $935.45 Madison, New Jersey

Hello I too have received 2 fake postal money orders in the amount of 935.45.I received it fed ex at my door. Richard Chambers instructions where to take the money orders and deposit them in my bank and then get the cash and go to any local western union money transfer office near me and wire $1520.00 to another person who is also  a secret shopper so he states in the letter wire it to Ronald Herrera in Bronx, New York 10452 while doing this  you do a survey operation on how the office is run. this is the second scam that i have come across on the internet. this is so wrong us honest people looking for a real job to make ends meet get played by these scams. as we all know the old saying is you don't get money for nothing.
 Riverside, Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Shopper-online-scam/Madison-New-Jersey-07940/Secret-Shopper-online-scam-Richard-Chambers-This-man-sent-me2-fake-us-postal-money-orders-932032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Shopper online scam