• Report: #819616

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: Star C — Minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
Secret Shopper
Batavia, New York United States of America

Secret Shopper Angela Tuffman or Joe Johnson They sent me a bad check telling me I was hired as a Secret Shopper . Batavia, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Emails were not from Secret Shopper

i will like to make a report out against angela tuffman and joe johnson for sending me a bad check drawn on account number 078365 022000046 9848603842 i believe this the second bad check they have sent me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Shopper/Batavia-New-York-14021/Secret-Shopper-Angela-Tuffman-or-Joe-Johnson-They-sent-me-a-bad-check-telling-me-I-was-hir-819616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Shopper

Emails were not from Secret Shopper

AUTHOR: Secretshopper.com - (U.S.A.)

The emails you received were not from Secret Shopper, but rather were from a scammer, using information copied from our website to make their offer seem more legitimate.  We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced recently and are very troubled that our company name is being used in disreputable scams such as the one you described.