Complaint Review: Secret Society

• Reported By: timskee — Wallingford Connecticut
Secret Society
P.O.Box 560627 Dallas, Texas USA

Secret Society "The League" We know a great deal about you. Dallas Texas

I received a ten page letter.  Before even getting to the bottom of first page, I had bells and whistles going off.  This secret society claimed to know a great deal about me and I have been on their radar for sometime.  They have been watching me for a long time and I was not ready until now to be invited to "The League".  This ten page letter is nothing more than a form letter where they just drop a name into it.  Many times throughout this letter, they claim to know so much about me, but they never say anything that would make me believe that this is true.  Then on page seven,  I finally came across in a short paragraph that said "anyone who is invited into our secret society must pay it forward".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Society-/Dallas-Texas-75356-0627/Secret-Society-The-League-We-know-a-great-deal-about-you-Dallas-Texas-1138335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Society