Complaint Review: Secret Society - John Stonehurst

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Secret Society - John Stonehurst
3357H Southpark Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

The Secret Society - John Stonehurst Best ripoff that I have ever read! Grove City, Ohio

I received a booklet stating that I truly had incredible potential to contribute to their Secret Society, to this world, and to pesonally prosper!

We have assigned you a mentor (see enclosed letter to you).

As stated above I did receive a booklet, I did read the booklet of several people how they achieved wealth, love, happiness and etc:

Since I did not respond to the payment of $139.95 in the beginning, they said I passed my second phase in life and it was too late to be a member of their Secret Society.

Two weeks later I again received an invitation to receive the 1000-page package. which they said I was too late to receive, but now I can receive the package.

This is when I really read through the scam, If I was too late in the beginning, and did not respond with the money sent to the Secret Society, (How can I be just in time now!)

I really was thinking of sending $139.95.
I stood in the middle of the floor looking at my computer and decided to go online to inquire about this company.

Found this report and changed my mind,
thank you, thank you, thank you!

Burline,Chicago, Illinois

Lynnette
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Society-John-Stonehurst/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/The-Secret-Society-John-Stonehurst-Best-ripoff-that-I-have-ever-read-Grove-City-Ohio-274099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Society - John Stonehurst