textile

Secret Society-The League
Dallas, Texas USA

Secret Society-The League Scam letter Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Nicole C***

I received a 10 page letter stating for my eyes only. I received a long letter on both sides of sheets of paper with a "Certificate of Approval of Membership into this secret society with flattering but creepy message that I had been watched.

The letter was signed "Bill". I was curious so i sent the "Certificate" back.  I received a booklet and follow up with The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time...Five Amazing Stories, but in this correspondence, they sent an order form asking for 139.95 for the next step (2400 year old secret) and then after receiving I'd have to send them more for the next installment.

I've heard of these secret societies before and being down on my luck for quite some, I of course thought that this was my final way out.  Too bad I didn't look this up sooner before I sent my $139.95.  I was scammed :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Society-The-League/Dallas-Texas-560647/Secret-Society-The-League-Scam-letter-Dallas-Texas-1082806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Society-The League

Nicole C***

AUTHOR: Nicole C*** - ()

I also got the same letter. I came to do some research on it prior to sending it back to the company. I'm so happy I bumped into this report.