Complaint Review: Secret Society

2892 Westway Drive Brunswick, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 440-484-2510
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Secret Society Noveau Tech, Kevin Trudeau, Neo-tech, Mark Hamilton 10 sec miracle, chosen one, wealth, health, happiness, weight loss, heirloom transcript, famous, SCAM!!!! Brunswick, Ohio

I will not go over the letters it seems we have all received because of our "special traits", promising wealth, health, happiness, weight loss, etc. I have received the letter "sent by first-class mail" not bulk mail- right! This is a SCAM! When I read it I thought to myself I wonder if the 10 sec miracle is selling your soul to the devil! The best 10 sec miracle I can ask would be praying to GOD! I have read several reports and it seems we all received pretty much the same thing. I also did an internet search and found several books written by these guys on Amazon: 1) Society of Secrets-SOS by Mark Hamilton, 2) Neo-tech world by Mark Hamilton 3) Neo-tech system: The Pre-Discovery by Mark Hamilton and William Wallace, 4)Neo-tech: Get Rich by 2001 by Mark Hamilton, 5) Nouveau Tech - Package of Inner Circle Secrets again by Mark Hamilton. If you read several of the reports on this website they talk about Mark Hamilton, William Wallace, and Kevin Trudeau. I bought Kevin Trudeau's book Debt Cures about a year ago.... I wonder if that is how they got my name. If so, they know anybody ordering that book is probably having financial problems, and the Health book by Trudeau also seems to have a link to this mailing list. They are also targeting people who obviously are having health problems as well. I am sending the info to my local post office, and if anybody talks to attorney or files a suit, please let me know! I also feel sorry for those who don't have access to the rip-off reports. This is a total SCAM!!! I understand this whole process ends up in MLM program. At least that is what I understand from reading these reports! Don't do it!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2010 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Society/Brunswick-Ohio-44212/Secret-Society-Noveau-Tech-Kevin-Trudeau-Neo-tech-Mark-Hamilton-10-sec-miracle-chosen-638714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Society