Complaint Review: Secret Society

• Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: Clarence — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Secret Society
Box 560647 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Secret Society Yep, I was lured, too, and I told them it was deceptive Dallas, Texas

Yep, I received their lure before, enticing me with their flowery speeches, saying I was about to enter a special "phase" in my life.  So the NEXT time they sent me this SAME appeal, I warned them when asking for more info that it better be valid.  They said the information was free.  Imagine my surprise when I got another letter and small booklet containing supposed testimonies of people tremendously helped by this book they wanted me to buy:  1200 pages and over $400!  I told them in reply that such a promotion was deceptive and that I knew a BETTER promise not just for this life but for ETERNITY!  TI'd be FOREVER reading that big of a book before it would be useful. They claim the secret is hidden in the booklet and the big book.  I told them I knew at least ONE of their secrets already--trying to get people to fall for this nonsense!  They can claim all they want, but to put that kind of short deadline on someone to send that kind of money sounds like a scam to me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Society/Dallas-Texas-/Secret-Society-Yep-I-was-lured-too-and-I-told-them-it-was-deceptive-Dallas-Texas-865222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Society