Complaint Review: Secretcashcard

• Reported By:Parsons Kansas
Secretcashcard
www.secretcashcard.com Internet U.S.A.

Secretcashcard took my money Ripoff Internet

They charged my account $49.95 for something I didn't order. An d didn't have the money for. Bank charged my account $33.00. The same day, they tried to take out another $49.95. Bank did not pay it, but charged my account $33.00 returned fee. Two days later, they took out another $49.95. Bank charged my account another $33.00. That is a total of $198.90 this company took from me.

This happened in January. I called 3 different phone numbers. One is a recording, the other two are answering services. I emailed them over 15 times, telling them what happened, and how much they owe me. Finally, last month I received a check from them for $49.95. That is a start, but I want the rest of the money they cost me back. Got copies of statement from bank, and found an address for secret cash card and sent the copies to them. Have not heard anything from them. Can anyone out there help me??????????

Peggy
Parsons, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2007 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secretcashcard/internet/Secretcashcard-took-my-money-Ripoff-Internet-242547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secretcashcard