Complaint Review: Secured Bankers Mortgage Companye

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Steph — Ventura California United States of America
Secured Bankers Mortgage Companye
14761 Califa Street, Van Nuys, CA 91411 Internet United States of America

Secured Bankers Mortgage Companye Kathy Sloane, Timothy Lassen, Jason Smith, Kerri Fink BIGGEST SCAMMERS EVER!!!! Internet

I had been applying for loans and thought this company to be legit. As with others they said I needed to provide 3 months worth of payments to go in a trust fund in case I defaulted on the loan. Kathy Sloane, Timothy Lassen, Jason Smith, Kerri Fink (person money wired to) & a lady named Sandra are whom I dealt with. I was told that I had to buy the insurance on my loan because the private lender required it of me. I was later told that all fees were not paid in full because the funds needed to be in Canadian dollars and I had to pay $300 processing fee.

On Oct 23 of this year I did not see my loan in my account so I called. They said the private lender had backed out of the loan but they had found another lender who would lend me $15,000 ($5,000 more than what the supposed first lender was going to lend me) and all I had to do was pay another $500 processing fee!!! I am outraged by this and have reported this company and all persons I've dealt with to the authorities including FBI, Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre, Department of Corporations, my local police department, and many more. I was told I would receive a full refund including wiring fees but that is yet to happen!!! Do NOT fall for this SCAM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secured-Bankers-Mortgage-Companye/internet/Secured-Bankers-Mortgage-Companye-Kathy-Sloane-Timothy-Lassen-Jason-Smith-Kerri-Fink-BI-961576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secured Bankers Mortgage Companye