Complaint Review: Secured Benefits Connection

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Portland Oregon
Secured Benefits Connection
Internet USA

Secured Benefits Connection Harvard Risk Management They offer a job as a Remote Recuriting Assitant, but there is no job. They told me that I was hired and right after that I was told that they wanted my credit card to pay for a subscription to Legal Sheild for $40.00 a month. I was dumb enough at that time to give them my credit card number and they said they would send me an email with an access code to get my training material. I never received any training material. I found out that there is no job, they just want your money!!! Portland Internet

I was given a second interview. During that interview I was told I was hired and right away they asked for my credit card info, as they wanted me to buy a subscription to Legal Sheild.  I was dumb enough to give them my credit card info at the time. I was then told I would receive an email with an access code where I would get have access to my training material. I never received that email. They just wanted me to buy a supscription for 40.00 a month.  There was never a job. I tried calling the lady that set up my second interview, but she never answers the phone. Everyone else that conntected me was via email and they didnt include a phone number.  I emailed them back and of couse, didn't get a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secured-Benefits-Connection/internet/Secured-Benefits-Connection-Harvard-Risk-Management-They-offer-a-job-as-a-Remote-Recuriti-1152385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secured Benefits Connection