Complaint Review: Secured Document

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: torres1 — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Secured Document
1300 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Department 190 PmB 634 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Secured Document sent deed process notice claiming to provide me a copy for $85 of the deed to my house that someone has transferred in my 2yr old daughters name. only im renting not buying. Washington, District of Columbia

I received a letter from Secured Documents stating that they have evidence that the property of my home address had been transferred to my youngest daughter. it described that my youngest daughter was now the legal Owner of the house that I have been renting for the past year. Very confusing on how they have my daughters information instead of my name, and why would it cost $85 for copies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secured-Document/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20004/Secured-Document-sent-deed-process-notice-claiming-to-provide-me-a-copy-for-85-of-the-de-941505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secured Document