Complaint Review: Securetabs.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: William — Kent Ohio United States of America

Securetabs.com mysecuretabs Fraudulent business practices Internet

I placed an order from the securetabs.com site for pills. They offer faster shipping via express mail for delivery in 5 to 10 days for an additional $20.00. I paid that fee I did not receive my order in the 10 days as they claimed I would.

They would not even address the complaint in 5 emails I sent to them, I asked for a refund of the 20.00 or free pills be sent to me! the response I got was if I order again they would give me free pills! I told them I was not sure I would place another order. I have heard NOTHING else from them!

STAY AWAY from securetabs.com---- they will cheat you!!! HORRIBLE customer service!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Securetabscom/internet/Securetabscom-mysecuretabs-Fraudulent-business-practices-Internet-1021107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Securetabs.com