• Report: #822069

• Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: Anti-Securitass — West Des Moines Iowa United States of America
Securitas Security Services USA
1501 42nd St West Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Securitas Security Services USA Securitas Security Services Hacker mafia: We hired them for Security and they hacked everything! West Des Moines, Iowa

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: My Hotmail was Hacked & screwed with my access.

*Author of original report: https://sites.google.com/site/securitasfraud/home

*Author of original report: How Securitas Will ("hack") a client site

I was a former employee of the ~corporation and I think it is awful!!!! I was a regular officer and then promoted to a site supervisor or as I refer to it as (in hindsight) site shift differential.

For quite some time I thought it was a great job until I had tried to quit.  This corporation (apparently) has quite the reputation for doing whatever it takes to keep billing the client- which is the worst logical fallacy for coaching, training
and telling someone something as the blame will never be placed on you.  It has NO REGARD for anything other than hours staffed (billable).

This corporation does not adhere to the (2) weeks notice, as it is apparently a misconception of this type of corporation.  I believe that this type of company is essentially computer hackers with guard cards and nothing more.  When a Securitas guard smiles at you, they are probably just distracting you while they hack your phone.

I essentially think that this corporation is hired at a client site- and as you hire them for security, they will "hack their way

into your site so that they will not leave.  This corporation operates at the most unethical level as long as nobody

notices.  I would never recommend this corporation to anyone as most places already have computer techs- you dont want this company within WI-FI range of any assists you wish for them to protect.

This corporation is shady at best and I would never recommend it to anyone (assuming I was ever in any type of position to do so).  They employ hackers posed as security guards and tell them to do things such as whatever it takes- provided they never get caught, as than no one will know.  I hope there is competition in the security industry as this corporation sets the bar so low; it would be easily replaceable.

The term rehire status is thrown out provided they need you.  They never verify employment out of the branch office and could care less to give you an actual reference because it is an 800 number that will only tell you youre start and stop date, position title and nothing more.  If your employment reference were a billable expense you may have a better one. I would never work for this place again and am still unsure if I am rehire able- unless I would be needed- which I do not care to think about as I gave a (1) month notice- which means LESS THAN NOTHING to an a** backwards corporation such as this. In hindsight it was probably the biggest waste of time, energy and hoping that my hire ups actually cared-which was the largest misconception.  In my option I was unaware that I had joined the security hacker mafia, as you cannot leave it unless you are fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Securitas-Security-Services-USA/West-Des-Moines-Iowa-50266/Securitas-Security-Services-USA-Securitas-Security-Services-Hacker-mafia-We-hired-them-f-822069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Securitas Security Services USA

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

My Hotmail was Hacked & screwed with my access.

AUTHOR: smithy - ()

My Hotmail may have been hacked by Securitas, because it was going back to my old email address when I was working at Dana Farber and my Hotmail was down for over a month.

AUTHOR: Anti-Securitass - (United States of America)

How Securitas Will ("hack") a client site

AUTHOR: Anti-Securitass - (United States of America)

4.     Why Securitas will Hack a client site and how..

a.     Strategic type of guard

i.      Emails

ii.      (PR spin)

iii.      Hack my phone

iv.      Compromise all things electronic (SUGERCOATING IT!)

1.     Good bye to (privacy), as lack of privacy is Securitass site job security

a.     I know what youve done for the last 3 months (constantly)!!!!!

6.     If you dont like us (or work for this corporation), we know what you have done for the last month.. At work, home-ANWHERE YOU GO!!!!!

7.     To Securitas guards passwords mean nothing..

a.     NOTHING! THEY MEAN NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!