Complaint Review: Securitas Security Services

• Updated: Sat, August 29, 2009

• Reported By: Victim — USA Nationwide USA
Securitas Security Services
400 Crenshaw Ave #200 Torrance, California United States of America

Securitas Security Services Securitas Security Services This individual Andres Sojo gave me a check which was NSF, he then stopped payment on it. Mr Sojo keeps giving false excuses why he cant pay. ,

* : Re: Andres Sojo, Securitas

Andres Sojo, Securitas - NSF/Stopped Payment Check

I am having issues with Mr. Andres Sojo, the employee you speak about in your report. Your description of Mr Sojo is very accurate (ref. vj_san's report on Securitas), but there is a bad side to him.

Mr Sojo bought an item off me several months back & paid me with a personal check

, I figured no problem since I see the man frequently, unfortunately Mr Sojo likes to bully & intimidate as noted in vj_san's report on Securitas. In my case, he gave me an NSF check & also stopped payment on it. Hes been coming up with lame excuses for the last several months.
Finally, I told him that I was going to the authorities as I wasnt going to give him any more slack. In the next days after, suddenly he claims his car is stolen & is evicted from his apartment (both lies). He is attempting to lay low in another location in order to avoid being served or caught by the police, he has also for the last week or so avoided his usual hangouts.
He is getting assistance from another unsavory character that I know who has also tried to rip me off in the past.  Heres where it gets good, I went to the local Police Department last week & they reached Mr Sojo by his cellphone. He proceeds to give the Officer who called him all the same bs hes been feeding me. Thanks to this board, I have his place of employment & to others who have provided me with his place of residence. Apparently, my reporting the bounced check to the police & the subsequent call to his cellphone incited him. This past Friday, while walking the grounds where I live, I caught Mr Sojo checking out my place of residence & trying to gain access in order to get to me, this was at approximately 915pm last Friday night. I must have caught him totally offguard, because he took off like a shot. Mr Sojo attended an athletic even earlier in the evening & left right after (as per a friend of mine). I am only 1 person, but Im hoping that by posting here, that enough people see this & can possibly assist in getting Mr Sojo his just desserts.  I have a feeling that hes done this type of thing before & the best thing is to take action to prevent others from getting taken in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2009 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Securitas-Security-Services/Torrance-California-90503/Securitas-Security-Services-Securitas-Security-Services-This-individual-Andres-Sojo-gave-m-483086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Securitas Security Services

#1

Re: Andres Sojo, Securitas

AUTHOR: Victim - (USA)

I wish to retract my previous report noted above. Mr. Sojo has fulfilled his obligation & has paid me back in full yesterday evening 8/28 & I am sending the NSF/Stopped check back to him. Case Closed.